Choose from a variety of consultation services that will help you gain clarity for your organisation:
BRAND DNA DISCOVERY SESSIONS
Realise your true identity with a Brand DNA consultation & coaching sessions. Unravelling the strands of your Brand DNA provides clarity on your purpose and focus to help you reveal your:
- Core Values
- Brand Personality
- Desired Brand Perception
- Brand Tone of Voice
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Tone of Voice
- Target Audience
- Strengths + Opportunities
- Preferred design styles, colours and fonts
Depending on the size of your business, this consultation can be split into 3, 2-hour sessions over 3 weeks. Allowing time for the team to reflect, discuss and align.
Prices start from £495 + VAT. Please get in touch for a quote.
A brand audit will help us to understand where your brand stands in its current state. Does it need a rebrand? or a refresh? maybe tweaks need to be made in your brand communications. We can look at the following and see if it sits well with your overall brand purpose, core values and vision.
- Brand Identity – logos and other brand elements
- Collateral – brochures, print materials, trade show displays, etc.
- Online and offline advertising
- Social Media
- Sponsorships/memberships / Networking
- Content Marketing and other assets – blogs, white papers, articles, etc
The outcome of this session will allow us to decide on a plan of action that is aligned with your business vision and purpose.
Visual communications that differentiate, and capture your relevant target market with your brand essence.
BRAND IDENTITY CREATION
This is what visually distinguishes the brand in the mind of consumers and customers from other brands. We meet in person for this thought-provoking session to delve deep into your business.
- Brand DNA Discovery Session
- Logo Design – A bespoke design that encapsulates your brand.
- Brand Assets – A folder with logo file variations, fonts, images etc.
- Brand Guideline – Document will be provided to ensure your new brand is always followed by the correct logo style, colour palette, and fonts.
- Brand Collateral Design – Business Card, Letterhead, Social Media Graphics
Is your business being let down by inconsistent different design styles? Do you require new materials to market your business more effectively? I will create designs for your business that look sharp, have compelling messages, fit your style and position your business.
- Brand guidelines
- Stationary e.g. business cards, letterheads, compliment slips etc
- Marketing & promotional materials e.g. brochure, leaflets, banners, direct mailers
- Signage e.g. transport, window, shop
- Publication e.g. catalogues, brochures, magazine
With absolute clarity on your brand and positioning, the next step is to ensure you communicate this effectively!
Are you looking to gain more brand awareness? Want to increase sales and footfall? Have more visitors to your website? Through a strategy session, we can explore your key objectives, prioritise what’s most important for you to move on first, what’s realistic budget wise and come up with solutions that will suit.
You can get access to a network of experts across a broad range of complementary services to help support your branding experience. Though I will personally project manage your programme and facilitate discussions, you can benefit from valued partners to offer you cohesive assistance with:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Marketing Inspiration and Marketing Strategy
- Website Development
- Franchise Experts
- Intellectual Property / Trademarking
I work with a variety of sized businesses from a team of 1 to 200! Therefore my prices vary as a different amount of work, energy and efforts are required when dealing with an individual or a team.
I particularly love working with clients who are excited and driven about their business and understand the importance of investing in their brand. (happy to talk you through the importance of being in this mindset or read my blog 5 Reasons to invest in you Brand)
If you would like a quote, either email [email protected] or call me 07557768107. I will ask you some questions with regards to your requirements, and maybe make some suggestions to ensure you get what’s best suited for your business.
“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution.”